Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Post

Lately I have felt the need to write on topics other than hockey. Over the past few months, even though I write a ton each week, when you write almost exclusively about one topic sometimes you feel the need to just write about something else.

Three years ago today, I wrote by first blog post on blogspot about a Canucks game. It was a scary endeavor to write my first blog post. I literally agonized about it and it took me days before I found the courage to hit 'publish post' for the first time. Now it has become completely natural to write about hockey day after day.

But lately over the past few weeks, maybe months, I have have felt the urge to just write on things other than hockey. And if you know me, I spend most of my free time away from work and hockey playing around with recipes in my kitchen, reading or being active.

So here we are with my first blog post at One Part Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment